Flow Ventures invests in and accelerates startups. Our unique model combines financing, strategy and hands-on operational services designed to grow new ventures quickly and efficiently. At Flow, you’ll work with experienced technology entrepreneurs who have built, financed and managed high-growth companies. Flow accelerates startups by operating key areas including finance, software development, HR, business development and administration. This allows entrepreneurs to focus on their products and their customers rather than building infrastructure and capacity.
Flow has worked with startups in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa. We’re contributors to the tech entrepreneurship community either as organizers, sponsors or participants in various events.
Flow is looking to hire a Technical Writer in either Montreal or Toronto to work with us on a contractual basis, possibly leading to a permanent position. Your role would be to help us gather raw data and information to help us create R&D technical documentation for SRED claims as well as other government grants and subsidies that Flow prepares for our clients.
- Visiting our clients to gather information from their R & D and Engineering teams
- Translating raw data into key concepts to create content for technical documentation
- Writing technical documents for SRED claims
- Writing and filling in government forms for grants and subsidies.
Skills and experiences required:
- Previous experience with SRED
- Exceptional English writing skills
- Capable to write creative and well structured documents
- Previous experience in software development
- Deep understanding of web based & internet technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Candidates will be required to complete a writing test.
*Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.