Flow Ventures is looking for some amazing entrepreneurial interns for the summer.
You will fit a multi-tasking niche in a tight knit team located in Old Montreal.
What we do:
- We are angel investors and grow startups from concept to execution.
- We accelerate startups in Canada and the US.
- We are startup community agitators (Startup Drinks CA, Startup Digest Montreal)
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn how to research and critically evaluate a business model and contribute to its quick iteration.
- You’ll learn how to run successful events and meet hundreds of entrepreneurs and investors in the process.
- You’ll learn how operations fit strategy.
- You’ll learn that sales is tough but that you’re tougher.
Who you are:
- Approaching the end of your bachelor’s degree
- Self motivated and independent
- Able to juggle projects and priorities
- Comfortable with the web and social media tools
- Good networker
This is an unpaid internship that will begin as soon as your exams end and when your next semester begins. Through this process, you will meet startup founders, CTOs, angel investors and VCs. It will be rigorous and demanding and thoroughly rewarding.
Send your CV and a cover letter to Robin Ahn at rahn[at]flowventures.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
UPDATE: Art Anywhere, a Flow Ventures company, is also looking for an intern looking to leap headfirst into the world of PopUp! Galleries. Learn more here!