Flow Ventures is a boutique consulting firm with unparalleled experience advising companies throughout the business lifecycle. Our team is composed of experienced, successful entrepreneurs and technical specialists. Combined, Flow aids our clients in growing their companies by helping them claim their SRED and other tax credits, raising financing, and planning strategic growth or exit.
Flow works with some of Canada’s most exciting companies and has a long history of being the go-to resource for funding.
We are seeking an experienced Admin Assistant to join our expanding consulting group in Toronto. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment with opportunities for training, career growth and advancement.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide administrative and financial support for all aspects of the organization.
- Bookkeeping, generating contracts, mail and general office support.
- Client billing, ordering supplies, obtaining Government Business Consent from Clients.
- Processing all employee expenses efficiently and within company timelines
- Liaising directly with employees to resolve discrepancies
- Processing payroll
- Maintaining marketing material (e.g. databases, CRM and email lists)
To be considered for this Administrative role, you must have a 1+ years of experience in an Administrative Assistant or Bookkeeping capacity, although recent graduates from a administrative or financial/accounting program are encouraged to apply.
- Polite and professional business attitude
- High energy, positive attitude and approachable
- Close attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Self starter, works independently, flexible and hard-working
- Ambitious, takes initiative
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Good command of the English language (both written & verbal)
- Bilingual – French an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word required
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting, workflow management and CRM tools an asset.
- Proficiency with web publishing tools such as WordPress is an asset.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org