Apply Via LinkedIN At:
Flow Ventures is a boutique consulting firm with unparalleled experience advising companies throughout the business lifecycle. Our team is composed of experienced, successful entrepreneurs and technical specialists. Combined, Flow aids our clients in growing their companies by helping them claim their SRED and other tax credits, raising financing, and planning strategic growth or exit.
Flow works with some of Canada’s most exciting companies and has a long history of being the go-to resource for funding.
We are seeking an experienced SR&ED Technical Specialist to join our expanding consulting group in Toronto. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment with opportunities for training, career growth and advancement.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide support throughout the entire SRED process with our clients, including:
- Identifying eligible R&D activities for our clients.
- Collecting, organizing and writing detailed technical documents from information provided by clients (onsite and remotely)
- Developing and crafting technical, narrative and financial components of SR&ED claims & other grants
- Provide support in the case of claim reviews and audits
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to understand software code and concepts
- Details oriented, meticulous and organized
- Ability to work on many clients and projects simultaneously
Required Training & Experience
- Prior experience with SRED, IRAP or other technical grants
- Prior training/experience as a technical writer, software developer, engineer or QA analyst
- Previous experience working with small to medium size technology businesses
Additional Assets (not required)
- Supervisory and management experience
- Bilingual (French/English)